1. Who is the host of these pages? Personal data that arise in the course of utilisation of these Internet pages are collected, processed and utilised by FARCO-PHARMA GmbH. FARCO-PHARMA GmbH is the responsible body under the terms of the German Federal Data Protection Act and simultaneously the host under the terms of the German Teleservices Data Protection Act and the German State Treaty on Media Services. For the exact address and further information on FARCO-PHARMA GmbH, please refer to the Company Details.
Our web pages contain references (links) to pages of other hosts. We are not responsible for the content of these, neither are we responsible for maintaining data protection when visiting these pages. Links to other hosts are always identifiable as such. Should you ever be in doubt: all pages of FARCO-PHARMA GmbH contain a reference to our Company Details.
2. What personal data do we store? In principle, you can visit our web pages without revealing your identity. However, for some offers we will need a few personal details from you. This applies for instance to the sending of information materials or ordered goods, participation in contests or responding to individual inquiries. In all of these cases we store only those data which you enter of your own accord. For reasons of cybersecurity, and in order to optimise our website, we also store data concerning visits to our pages. These include the time when a page is called up, the IP number of the computer from which you are accessing our web pages, the page visited previously and the type of browser used. We use these data only for statistical analyses, in which you remain anonymous.
3. Purpose of personal data processing As a matter of principle, we use your personal data only for the purpose indicated when the data are collected, i.e. to provide information requested by you, process orders or administer contests.
For purposes of advertising or market or opinion research, we only use your personal data for such purposes if you have explicitly provided your consent for us to do so. Insofar as data come into question for these purposes at all, you can either permit or exclude such utilisation directly when entering the data.
4. Personal data transmission Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties. External service providers who process data under contract with us are obligated by contractual agreement to comply with all applicable data protection regulations and are not deemed to be third parties under the terms of data protection legislation.
5. What can you do to restrict the processing of your data? If you have consented to permit your personal data to be processed, you may withdraw your consent at any time. You may also prohibit the general use of your data for purposes of advertising or market research. To do so, simply send a message to our contact address below.
6. Cookies Cookies are small files that we store on your computer in order to provide you with the most comfortable experience possible while you explore our website. Any entries you make on our webpages are stored temporarily in these files. For example, the information contained in the cookies enables us to allocate the entries you make to the current session. This means that you won't have to make the same entries more than once during a single visit to our website.
You can set your web browser to block cookies from being stored on your computer. This will not have a negative impact on the use of our website, but may limit the comfort of your experience. Most browsers also provide you with the option to immediately delete any cookies that have already been stored.
7. Security FARCO-PHARMA GmbH stores personal data in secure operational environments that are not publicly accessible. We would like to point out to you, however, that the transmission of data between your computer and our internet server normally takes place without encryption.
8. Notification and corrections We are happy to inform you upon request at any time whether we are storing any of your personal data, and if so, which specific data. If you wish to be notified, please contact our Data Protection Officer. You can find the address below in the "Contact" section.
10. Changes to this data privacy statement It may become necessary, e.g. due to technical developments, for us to modify our data security and protection measures. In such cases we will also update this information on data protection. Please always take note of the current version.
If you have consented to allow your personal data to be used and you wish to withdraw your consent, or if you wish to prohibit the general use of your data for purposes of advertising or market research, please send an email or send a letter to the corresponding address below:
FARCO-PHARMA GmbH Internet Coordination Gereonsmühlengasse 1-11 D-50670 Cologne, Germany
If you have any questions or suggestions with regard to data protection at FARCO-PHARMA GmbH, please contact our Data Protection Officer at FARCO-PHARMA GmbH Gereonsmühlengasse 1-11 D-50670 Cologne, Germany